Where would you like to go?

Monday 2 April 2012

Hi 5!!

Five in the air
Let's do it together
Five to the side
Who cares about the weather?
Five on the floor
The party's on at your place
Five to the front
There's a smile on my face

Hi, hi, hi, hi, hi, hi
Together

One, two, three, four
Hi-5!
One, two, three, four
Hi-5!
One, two, three, four
Hi-5!

Aaaaaaaaaaaah!

Five in the air
Let's do it together
HI-5! 

Gotta love that introduction, right?  Hehe.  I remember singing that song with my oldest along with the actions!  It was a lot of fun!!  :-)  Today I am excited to share such a fun cake with you guys that I made on the weekend!  It's a HI 5 cake (if you didn't get the hints already) for a little boy named Noah, who recently turned ONE!  Remember last week how I said I was working on two cakes for the weekend?  Well, this was one of them.  I must say, I had so much fun making this cake (even with my lack of sleep) because it was cheerful and had a very vibrant colour palette that oozed pure joy out of it.  Love making kids cakes!!

So, because I am still exhausted from the cakes last week, I won't babble too much longer.  With that said, here's the cake!!  Enjoy!!


And here's a collage for the details...

Well, hope you liked today's cake feature as much as I had a blast making it!!  Before I go, I will leave you with some more sneak peek for the cake I'll be sharing with you all tomorrow!!  Can't wait!!!!
Can you see where I'm going with this?  You'll have to come back tomorrow to find out if you're right!!  Have a beautiful Monday!!

xo,
Jackie

Special shout out to my brother-in-law Stan who celebrated his birthday yesterday!!  Here's a cake I quickly whipped up for him.  His favourite - chocolate cake with chocolate ganache filling and peanut butter buttercream frosting!  He also likes simple cakes, so that's what he got!!  He sent me a txt last night: OM.G!  THIS CAKE IS AWSOME!!  Glad you liked it bro!!  Happy birthday again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment